Senior Associate at Burke Mead Lawyers
Sean is a member of the personal injury team with extensive experience in representing injured clients at the Personal Injury Commission as well as in the District and Supreme Courts of NSW.
He prides himself on providing succinct, practical and easy to understand legal advice with the aim of obtaining the best possible outcome for his clients in a timely manner.
Sean has developed a reputation for providing sound advocacy and representation for clients who have been injured in Motor Vehicle Accidents, injured in the Workplace and in Public Places, who have experienced Medical or Professional Negligence, and who have needed to access their Superannuation due to sickness or illness.
Sean’s main practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle accident claims;
- Workers compensation;
- Work injury damages claims;
- Hearing loss claims;
- Coal miner claims;
- Claims arising from industrial accidents;
- Emergency workers claims;
- Superannuation and TPD claims;
- Public Liability and common law claims.
- Medical negligence claims.
Admitted as a solicitor in the Supreme Court of New South Wales, Sean is also an IRO accredited Approved Legal Service Provider (ALSP) and is eligible to receive grants of funding to provide legal services to injured workers regarding claims for workers compensation benefits.
Education and Memberships
- Admitted as a legal practitioner of the Supreme Court of NSW;
- Juris Doctor (Law), The University of Newcastle;
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The University of Newcastle;
- Bachelor of International Studies – Language and Culture (Japanese) from the University of New England;
- Member, Newcastle Law Society;
- Member, NSW Law Society.
Associate at Burke Mead Lawyers
GET HELP NOW
Get in touch with Sean Wright