In depth content for further information
At Burke & Mead Lawyers we want to help you understand as much as possible about the legal issue you may be facing. We have pulled together a series of information sheets developed by reputable (public) agencies. These continue to be added to as we identify new needs through our client relationships and through questions received via our blogs and Facebook page. If you have any suggestions, please let us know via our Feedback Form
Drink Driving and Traffic Offences
Family Law Resources
- Family Court of Australia publications
- Family Law Courts Publications
- Conciliation Conference
- Before you file – pre‑action procedure for financial cases
- Before you file – pre‑action procedure for parenting cases
- Application for Divorce Kit
- Appeal Procedures – Family Court
- Applying for a decree of nullity
- Parenting Plan Fact Sheet
- Guide to Parenting Plans
- Family Counselling Brochure
- Parenting Orders Program
- Questions and answers about separation for children
- Violence and Family Law
Workers Compensation Resources
“I would like to thank Burke and Mead Lawyers so much for helping us out with my wife’s case.They could not do enough to help us.
They treated us as humans and not just a number and always took time out to see how we were going and in our case that meant a lot to us. I would recommend their services if someone needs a lawyer.
Also a big thank you to Karlo, Alana for all your help.
Thanks again Emma Mead for taking my wife’s case on and helping us with everything.”
PG – Rothbury