Solicitors Personal Injury Law to Solicitor Family Law.
“Clients who need assistance with family law matters are often experiencing the most difficult and stressful time of their lives. It is incredibly rewarding to be able to assist clients to navigate through a system that can at times seem daunting or challenging and can add further stress to their lives. I pride myself on providing an efficient service to clients to help them when they need it most.”
- Family Law
- De Facto Relationships
- Civil litigation
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers compensation
- Public liability
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury Negligence Claims
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Newcastle Law Society
- Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Newcastle Law Society Young Lawyers Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Newcastle Law Society Social Activities Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Sub-Committee Member, Newcastle Law Society
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
- Legal Aid Family Law Panel
Top Compensation Law Posts
National cyclist lobby-group, the Bike Network, has signalled its intentions to push for the relaxation of laws requiring cyclists to wear helmets.A five-year trial has been proposed by the group that would allow cyclists to decide whether they wish to...
A recent Supreme Court case has illustrated the distinction between compensation for psychological damages and employment income. In Susan Buswekk v TAL*, the Plaintiff, Ms Buswekk, was granted $300,000 damages for psychological injury arising out of her...
Melbourne-based respiratory physician, Dr Ryan Hoy, has warned that we may be experiencing the “largest occupational lung crisis we've seen since the peak of asbestos use in the 1960s and the 1970s”. (ABC News) Dr Hoy is among a number of medical experts...