Solicitors Personal Injury Law to Solicitor Family Law.
“Clients who need assistance with family law matters are often experiencing the most difficult and stressful time of their lives. It is incredibly rewarding to be able to assist clients to navigate through a system that can at times seem daunting or challenging and can add further stress to their lives. I pride myself on providing an efficient service to clients to help them when they need it most.”
- Family Law
- De Facto Relationships
- Civil litigation
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers compensation
- Public liability
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury Negligence Claims
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Newcastle Law Society
- Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Newcastle Law Society Young Lawyers Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Newcastle Law Society Social Activities Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Sub-Committee Member, Newcastle Law Society
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
- Legal Aid Family Law Panel
Top Compensation Law Posts
If there is one aspect of compensation in the state of New South Wales, and indeed across the land, that is deeply entrenched, it is the concept of “no double-dipping.” If you are compensated for economic loss, you pay past entitlements back to...
Truck drivers are thirteen times more likely to die during work than the average Australian worker- that is, according to a recent Australian study. A Monash University research team have revealed the alarming statistics after studying more than 120,000...
Are there serious issues with the powers given to CTP Insurers to deny compensation under NSW’s new CTP scheme? Much of the scheme centres around the insurer’s internal decisions and they are under no obligation to fully inform injured persons of their...