Solicitors Personal Injury Law to Solicitor Family Law.
“Clients who need assistance with family law matters are often experiencing the most difficult and stressful time of their lives. It is incredibly rewarding to be able to assist clients to navigate through a system that can at times seem daunting or challenging and can add further stress to their lives. I pride myself on providing an efficient service to clients to help them when they need it most.”
- Family Law
- De Facto Relationships
- Civil litigation
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers compensation
- Public liability
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury Negligence Claims
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Newcastle Law Society
- Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Newcastle Law Society Young Lawyers Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Newcastle Law Society Social Activities Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Sub-Committee Member, Newcastle Law Society
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
- Legal Aid Family Law Panel
Top Compensation Law Posts
The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse wrapped up last year and recommended that a National Redress Scheme be introduced to compensate victims of institutional child sexual abuse. In line with the Prime Minister’s claim...
A Central Coast woman was recently awarded a six-figure sum to compensate for injuries she suffered during a boat tour. The woman was on a whale-watching cruise off the Northern NSW coast when turbulence threw her into the air. Falling back on her seat,...
Its not uncommon that a person injured in the workplace will need to obtain x-ray, CT, or MRI scans. Now under changes to the Workers Compensation Scheme, the coverage of these services will be significantly lowered, and patients may be stuck with...