Solicitors Personal Injury Law to Solicitor Family Law.
“Clients who need assistance with family law matters are often experiencing the most difficult and stressful time of their lives. It is incredibly rewarding to be able to assist clients to navigate through a system that can at times seem daunting or challenging and can add further stress to their lives. I pride myself on providing an efficient service to clients to help them when they need it most.”
- Family Law
- De Facto Relationships
- Civil litigation
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers compensation
- Public liability
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury Negligence Claims
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Newcastle Law Society
- Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Newcastle Law Society Young Lawyers Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Newcastle Law Society Social Activities Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Sub-Committee Member, Newcastle Law Society
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
- Legal Aid Family Law Panel
Top Compensation Law Posts
A Melbourne man has been compensated more than $1 million after sustaining serious injuries at a play centre for children.Having noticed that the signage surrounding the play area encouraged parents to ‘accompany children at all times’, the man attempted...
If a person is injured while working illegally, without a valid working visa, are they excluded from claiming workers compensation benefits?Generally, they wouldn’t be considered workers under the law and therefore, would not be able to obtain worker’s...
Recent law changes have affected the way you can receive compensation for injuries arising out of motor vehicle accidents.If a person is injured or killed in a motor vehicle accident, there are two different types of compensation they may be eligible for:...