Solicitors Personal Injury Law to Solicitor Family Law.
“Clients who need assistance with family law matters are often experiencing the most difficult and stressful time of their lives. It is incredibly rewarding to be able to assist clients to navigate through a system that can at times seem daunting or challenging and can add further stress to their lives. I pride myself on providing an efficient service to clients to help them when they need it most.”
- Family Law
- De Facto Relationships
- Civil litigation
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers compensation
- Public liability
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury Negligence Claims
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Newcastle Law Society
- Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- Newcastle Law Society Young Lawyers Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Newcastle Law Society Social Activities Sub-Committee 2016-2018
- Sub-Committee Member, Newcastle Law Society
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Bachelor of Science (Forensic)
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to High Court of Australia
- Legal Aid Family Law Panel
Top Compensation Law Posts
The NSW Government have released a paper discussing ways to simplify our worker’s compensation review systems. While discussions of reform have been welcomed by the legal community, one suggestion in the paper has drawn the vocal disapproval of the NSW Law...
The tragic death of Karuah excavator, Ryan Messenger, back in 2014, has taken an interesting turn with his wife awarded separate compensation both for his loss of life and his permanent impairment. What makes this case particularly unique is that Messenger...
There has, of late, been a lot of talk in the media about sexual harassment and bullying in the workplace and how these sorts of negative cultures can be confronted and dissolved. Interestingly, discussion of this type gained prevalence some years ago in...