Fearless advocacy & passion drive me.
“Fearless advocacy was instilled in me as a solicitor at the Aboriginal Legal Service. It is a quality that has carried across my career at Legal Aid and in private practice. I have practised exclusively in Criminal Law, which is my passion. I have appeared for over 1,000 clients across my career in the Local, Children’s and District Courts.”
– Kathryn Cooper.
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Law
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts (Sociology)
- Legal Aid Mental Health Advocacy Panel
- Hunter Drug Court for Legal Aid
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Newcastle Law Society
- The hearing of forensic procedure applications in the Local Court
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.