We are currently seeking a professional, self-motivated, and creative intern to help with our marketing and communications. This paid position offers an excellent opportunity for a law, marketing or communications student to gain some practical experience.
Working closely with our lawyers and partners you will be involved in coordination, content creation, copywriting, public relations, marketing, updating blog articles, and using social media.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a keen interest in creative writing and social media.
- Have good communication and writing skills, with an eye for detail.
- Have the ability to create quality content in conjunction with our lawyers.
- Have a positive attitude, enjoy collaboration, and be open to guidance.
- Be available 1 day a week.
- Have an existing social media presence, such as a blog, website, or Facebook page.
This role could lead to significant future career progression opportunities, so come grow with us!
Burke & Mead Lawyers is a boutique law firm providing a full range of personal and business legal services. We offer a relaxed and fun working environment that’s balanced with a commitment to professionalism and servicing the needs of our diverse client base. For more details see our website at www.burkemeadlawyers.com.au
If you’re interested in us, this role and want to talk further then please email your CV and a cover letter detailing why to ‘The Practice Manager’ at email@example.com.