We need a full-time licensed conveyancer to manage all facets of conveyancing within the firm, reporting to the Managing Director.
This opportunity would either be suitable for someone who wishes to grow their existing practice, or for someone who wants to join a dynamic team and enjoy the responsibility and autonomy of running a conveyancing practice.
The role requires the successful applicant to grow the practice and actively look for new business opportunities.
To be the successful candidate you:
- Are a licensed conveyancer, with previous legal experience in conveyancing;
- Can run a conveyancing practice with minimal supervision;
- Have a professional approach when dealing with clients, real estate agents, solicitors and third parties.
- Have strong computer, communication, organisational and literacy skills;
- Don’t miss deadlines…
- Love the work you do, and it shows.
Salary is commensurate with experience and candidates with an existing practice will be favourably considered. Burke & Mead Lawyers offers a dynamic and flexible workplace with an emphasis on teamwork.
Our expert lawyers are here to help. If you would like further information or require legal assistance you can Telephone us on 1300 292 700 or use our Legal Enquiry Form for same business day response. There is no cost to you for making initial contact with us.