We give you an honest appraisal about your circumstance
Our team of dedicated criminal lawyers have experience in all areas of traffic law and we achieve outstanding results on a regular basis. We will also give you an honest appraisal about your chances of a Section 10 in regards to your offence (i.e. no criminal record even if found guilty – and no loss of license).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for assistance or more information regarding;
- Negligent Driving
- Dangerous Driving
- ‘Car hoon’ and street racing offences
- Immediate Licence Suspension
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving (Driving while under the influence of drugs)
- Habitual Offender
- Mobile Phone offences
- Demerit Points
- Section 10
- Licence & Speeding Appeals including:
- Provisional and Learner drivers
- Excessive speed suspensions
- Medical suspensions
- Age suspension appeals
- Quashing of habitual traffic offender declarations
- Challenging speed camera and radar offences.
Trucks and Heavy Vehicles
- Heavy vehicle drink driving
- Heavy vehicle speed limiters – non-compliance
- Truck overloading (Mass overload offences)
- Dimension limits – non-compliance
- Unsecured load (Load Restraint offences)
- Heavy Vehicle Checking Stations – non-compliance
Unlicensed Driving Offences
- Drive while cancelled
- Drive while disqualified
- Drive while suspended
- Drive while unlicensed
Latest Driving Offences Posts
Road accidents have long cast a wide shadow over Australian communities. Since 1989, 48,592 people have been killed in road accidents, and in 2017 alone, 1,225 Australians have died on our roads. Tragically, almost half of these fatalities are not drivers,...
Navigating road rules can be tricky. The laws vary state to state. And with ever-changing technologies at our disposal, it’s difficult to know exactly what we should be doing with our mobile devices behind the wheel. In NSW, our Road Rules provide that...
You may consider yourself an excellent driver, but you may be unknowingly breaking the law every day. NSW is home to some little-known road rules that most of us probably didn’t even know existed. Did you know you can be fined for failing to lock your car?...