Burke Mead is excited to announce that the firm and our Managing Director, Emma Mead have been recognised in the 2020 Doyle’s Guide rankings.
Emma has been recognised in 2 categories:-
- Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) NSW 2020
- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) NSW 2020, Categories.
Burke Mead Lawyers has also been recognised in 3 categories.
- Recommended Firm for Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Law Firms (Plaintiff) NSW 2020
- Third Tier Firm for Leading Work Injury Compensation Law Firms (Plaintiff) NSW 2020,
- Recommended Firm for Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Law Firms (Plaintiff) NSW 2020,
Practising within the areas of workplace injury, accident and WorkCover matters in the NSW legal market, motor vehicle accident, car crash and road injury matters across the NSW legal market & medical negligence and malpractice matters in the NSW legal market, Emma and the firm have been identified by the country’s & state’s defendant insurance lawyers for their expertise and abilities in representing her clients.
The Doyle’s Guide rank law firms and practitioners in various fields throughout Australia. The list is compiled from peer-based surveys, telephone and face to face interviews with clients, peers and relevant industry bodies. Solicitors are then ranked according to the volume and quality of positive feedback.